Over 50 Questions answered
in our 1st week!
Who should I start?
Should I do this trade?
What trade can I make to improve my team?
What's the latest news or updates on specific player?
Should I use a waiver on a specific player?
Should this trade be allowed?
Email us your questions now! FantasyAnswersNow@gmail.com
- Panthers unlikely to franchise-tag LG Norwell - Andrew Norwell | CARThe Charlotte Observer's Joe Person doesn't expect the Panthers to use the franchise tag on free agent LG Andrew Norwell.
- CJ Anderson could reappear on Dolphins radar - C.J. Anderson | DENThe Miami Herald's Barry Jackson says it "would not be remotely surprising" if the Dolphins showed interest in C.J. Anderson should he be released by the Broncos.
- Chiefs to trade two-time Pro Bowl CB Peters? - Marcus Peters | KCCBS Sports' Jason La Canfora "continues to hear" that LCB Marcus Peters "may not be long" for Kansas City.
- Jets willing to outbid everyone for Cousins? - Kirk Cousins | WASNFL Network's Ian Rapoport seconded an ESPN New York report that the Jets are "willing to pay a lot of money to Kirk Cousins, maybe more than anyone else."
- Report: Julius Peppers leaning toward return - Julius Peppers | CARThe Charlotte Observer reports Julius Peppers is "leaning toward" returning for a 17th NFL season.
- Cowboys expected to tag DeMarcus Lawrence - DeMarcus Lawrence | DALThe Dallas Morning News' David Moore expects the Cowboys to place the franchise tag on DE DeMarcus Lawrence.
- Eagles interviewing Staley, Groh for OC - Duce Staley | PHIESPN's Tim McManus reports the Eagles will interview RBs coach Duce Staley and WRs coach Mike Groh for their vacant offensive coordinator job.
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson - Allen Robinson | JACESPN's Mike DiRocco expects the Jaguars to tag Allen Robinson if the two sides cannot work out a deal.
- Jets will 'pay whatever it takes' for Cousins - Kirk Cousins | WASESPN's Rich Cimini reports the Jets are "willing to pay whatever it takes" to land Kirk Cousins.
- Blount: Philadelphia 'is a place that I love' - LeGarrette Blount | PHIImpending free agent LeGarrette Blount said he "hopes" to re-sign with the Eagles.