Over 50 Questions answered
in our 1st week!
Who should I start?
Should I do this trade?
What trade can I make to improve my team?
What's the latest news or updates on specific player?
Should I use a waiver on a specific player?
Should this trade be allowed?
Email us your questions now! FantasyAnswersNow@gmail.com
- LeVeon Bell scores 3 TDs, Steelers rally late - Le'Veon Bell | PITLe'Veon Bell rushed 13 times for 48 yards and two touchdowns and caught 9-of-10 targets for 77 yards and a touchdown in Week 14 against Baltimore.
- Roethlisberger leads Steelers to comeback win - Ben Roethlisberger | PITBen Roethlisberger completed 44-of-66 passes for 506 yards and two touchdowns in Sunday night's Week 14 win over Baltimore.
- Gerald McCoy fears he tore biceps third time - Gerald McCoy | TBBucs DT Gerald McCoy fears he suffered a torn biceps in the Week 14 loss to the Lions.
- Josh McCown suffered broken non-throwing hand - Josh McCown | NYJCoach Todd Bowles announced Josh McCown suffered a broken left (non-throwing) hand in the Week 14 loss to the Broncos.
- Dede Westbrook catches first career TD Sunday - Dede Westbrook | JACDede Westbrook caught 5-of-8 targets for 81 yards and a touchdown in Sunday's Week 14 win over the Seahawks.
- Streamer hero TE Burton scores two touchdowns - Trey Burton | PHIEagles TE Trey Burton caught 5-of-6 targets for 71 yards and two touchdowns in the Eagles' Week 14 win over the Rams.
- Kupp has second 100-yard game in three weeks - Cooper Kupp | LARCooper Kupp caught 5-of-7 targets for 118 yards and a touchdown in the Rams' Week 14 loss to the Eagles.
- Gurley totals 135 yards, two TDs vs. Eagles - Todd Gurley | LARTodd Gurley rushed 13 times for 96 yards and two touchdowns in the Rams' Week 14 loss to the Eagles, adding three receptions for 39 additional yards.
- Alshon Jeffery scores eighth touchdown of '17 - Alshon Jeffery | PHIAlshon Jeffery caught 5-of-11 targets for 52 yards and a touchdown in the Eagles' Week 14 win over the Rams.
- Wilson throws 3 TDs, 3 INTs in loss to Jags - Russell Wilson | SEARussell Wilson completed 17-of-31 passes for 271 yards with three touchdowns and three interceptions while adding 50 yards rushing on five carries in Sunday's Week 14 loss to the Jaguars.