Over 50 Questions answered
in our 1st week!
Who should I start?
Should I do this trade?
What trade can I make to improve my team?
What's the latest news or updates on specific player?
Should I use a waiver on a specific player?
Should this trade be allowed?
Email us your questions now! FantasyAnswersNow@gmail.com
- Court ruling allows Elliott to play Week 7 - Ezekiel Elliott | DALEzekiel Elliott has been granted another temporary restraining order by the Southern District of New York, and will be allowed to play Week 7.
- 49ers send Arik Armstead to injured reserve - Arik Armstead | SF49ers placed DE Arik Armstead (broken hand) on injured reserve.
- Robert Turbin (arm) done for the season - Robert Turbin | INDColts RB Robert Turbin (arm) will miss the remainder of the season.
- Redskins K Hopkins sent to injured reserve - Dustin Hopkins | WASRedskins placed K Dustin Hopkins (hip) on injured reserve.
- Mularkey: Week 6 RB timeshare 'good model' - Derrick Henry | TENSpeaking Tuesday, Titans coach Mike Mularkey said the team's Week 6 timeshare at running back was a "good model."
- DeMarco Murray dealing w/ hamstring tightness - DeMarco Murray | TENDeMarco Murray is dealing with hamstring tightness, but will be active for Week 7.
- Marcus Mariota escapes Wk 6 without setbacks - Marcus Mariota | TENMarcus Mariota (hamstring) escaped Monday night's win over the Colts without setbacks.
- Luke Joeckel recovering from knee surgery - Luke Joeckel | SEASeahawks LG Luke Joeckel is out 4-5 weeks after undergoing knee surgery.
- Raiders designate Melifonwu as return player - Obi Melifonwu | OAKRaiders designated S Obi Melifonwu (knee surgery) as a return player from injured reserve.
- Ryan Kalil (neck) expects to return for Wk 7 - Ryan Kalil | CARPanthers C Ryan Kalil (neck) expects to return for Week 7.